Hello to all, and a warning on ebay.

-

dcl65cuda

Reaction score
Hi to all car, truck, and motorcycle "Nuts". I, like probably many of you, have a lust forthings on wheels, as well as a yard, and garages, full of projects. I hope I can be of help to some of you.?
I do want to warn you all, there is a guy on ebay, saying whatever he can to sell parts from canabalizing old mopars. He is claiming that parts from one year car, will fit other years as well, when it is a flat out lie ! I contacted him, trying to inform him of his mistakes so as to help him, and others from selling, and buying the wrong parts, but he just claims that people can put the wrong parts, on the wrong car if they want ! That made me fierious !!! For instance, a tail light housing on a 66 barracuda, being sold as a replacement part for 64, and 65 barracuda's as well. Now, for us who know our cars, this would be a no-brainer, that the guy is pushing his parts, and doesn't care as long as he gets that green in his hand, or just plain doesn't know what he is talking about !? But to the beginner, it can be an expensive lesson on who not to trust. That is simply put,"DISHONEST" !!! The ebay member is brian33I33 . I texted him about this, and his reply was, "people can do whatever they want" !?? Now, if you don't consider this "Bad buisiness", then you are not someone I want to know, or do buisiness with ! I am sure there are many like him on ebay, as well as other places, but I feel that I have to live with myself, and could not sleep at night knowing I purposely cheated, or lied to someone like that !
I am 48, and was not raised that way, nor have I ever lived that way ! One of my nicknames is D.L., THE REAL DEAL ! I got it while playing in bands, and running my D.J/Sound buisiness because no matter how bad things got, I refuse to lie, cheat, or steal. Now wev'e all had our little indescressions when we were young, but we learn from them, and rise above it !
I promise, that if I sell you a part, it will be painfully honest, I swear it !
Well enough of my tangent ! I hope to meet each, and everyone here ! Thanks for taking the time to read this, Don.

P.S. GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND DAMN ALL WHO STAND AGAINST US !!!

Welcome aboard! Seems the world could use more people like you, and the many other folks that are on this site!
Not too sure you would ever get around to meeting everyone from here, as I believe there are more members on here, that some mid-sized cities!

Don, honesty and integrity are a rare thing these days. I'd be honored to know you. Kudos for being a stand up guy doing the Right Thing. :-D

welcome! its awsome there are more mopar poeple out here who dont just wanna make coin off the true fans. i to see it as a passion, not a money maker.

A big welcome to the site "dcl65cuda" ! Unfortunately there are way to many people like that guy selling parts on ebay , craigslist , even on some of the sites . I sell mostly Mopar truck parts but I also sell and find parts for mopar muscle cars as well and that's one of the reasons why I'll post so many pictures of the parts and ask exactly what there looking for and what it's going on . Just to make sure that there getting what they want as well as what they need . But some of these guys are just out to get your hard earned money and really don't care who there hurting . As long as they got the green in there hands , that's "all" they care about . .... Good job at outing this guy !

-
Back