Hello

-

SonofaHatchet

Reaction score
Hello gang! Ive been lurking in the shadows for awhile :-D so I figured I would join and introduce myself. Im Nate, I love A-Bodies and Ive been searching for one and I have plenty of questions about them, hope you dont mind :-D Im the guitarist in a southern rock tribute band, were called Sons of the Hatchet, in favor of my favorit band Molly Hatchet 8). Im looking forward to good times and laughes with you guys and gals :toothy10:.
Nate

welcome i know a lil something about that band they are from around here and i dig it do yall have any youtube videos

Welcome aboard Nate! One of my favorite songs to drum to is Dreams I'll Never See. Make yourself at home around here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFs8G0yOtfc"]YouTube - Molly Hatchet - "Flirtin' With Disaster"[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNAfSENE68"]YouTube - Molly Hatchet Live 1979 - Flirtin' With Disaster[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B53j-lKZdhE"]YouTube - Molly Hatchet - "Dreams I'll Never See"[/ame]

Welcome to FABO Nate!! :cheers:

Attachments

• Picture 659.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 107
My original ones were rusted out at the top, so I found rust free ones and had them primed for now till I can get the whole car painted. The look actually grew on me as well as many others, it has the "old-school" look, sort of like the 68 Hemi A-body cars and others back in the day 8)

My original ones were rusted out at the top, so I found rust free ones and had them primed for now till I can get the whole car painted. The look actually grew on me as well as many others, it has the "old-school" look, sort of like the 68 Hemi A-body cars and others back in the day 8)

I do have to say I like the looke and the aircleaner coming out of the hood, very cool8)

I do have to say I like the looke and the aircleaner coming out of the hood, very cool8)

Thanks! I had a 1968 Hemi scoop (like Tony Fields) but didn't like how it looked on MY car, so I left it open for now, that open look also grew on me. I like the attention I get while sitting at the traffic lights, everyone sees the engine shaking...love it!

Attachments

• Picture 657.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 282.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 106
Like a shaker hood! Ive always loved them, its very nice and clean looking, and a very nice and clean 340, want to sell it? hahaha just kidding :D

I like the last one. Sounds interesting but ya have to check em out right? Cant tell a lot from those pics.I'd ask for more of the trunk,floor pan,under hood,underchassis,as many as you can get before going to look.

Big block K and an 8 1/4 are a recipe for disaster though.I would have to fix that first.maybe a nice narrowed Dana and an elephant...lol!

I like the last one. Sounds interesting but ya have to check em out right? Cant tell a lot from those pics.I'd ask for more of the trunk,floor pan,under hood,underchassis,as many as you can get before going to look.

Big block K and an 8 1/4 are a recipe for disaster though.I would have to fix that first.maybe a nice narrowed Dana and an elephant...lol!

Yes sir, Thats how Im spending my free parts to my weekend.
I do like you idea though! :toothy10:

I saw Molly Hatchet down in St. pete FL back in 84 I think. at a "southern fried rock bowl" (or something like that...) {I was pretty "baked"} ......Man, I can just kinda remember.........does anybody remember this? Who were the other bands.
...........anyway, WELCOME to the forum..............
(i remember driving my 66 charger to the show, complete with poly 318. passed out in the rear of the car, you know with those fold down seats......)

-
Back