Hello

-

340srule

Just joined my name is Dave i own a '70 416 stroked duster,curently running 11.20's hoping for 10's in the spring...glad to be aboard..

340srule any pic of that fast 70 duster?
welcome and injoy

merkel1.jpg

Sounds awesome, hope to see some pictures of it. Welcome from another new guy with a 70 Duster, awaiting a major transformation, hopefully Foose will steal it. :thumbup:

DusterHarry,heres my present combo;
'70340 block 30 over
4"mopar cast crank
eagle sir rods
Diamond flat top pistons 10.9 to 1 comp.
Lunati voodoo cam 494/513
Edelbrock alum. heads street port/polish
Edelbrock Air Gap intake port matched to heads
Quick fuel 850 carb.
complete msd ignition system
tti headers......
best so far 11.29,which is pretty good considering the size of the cam..... :happy3: engine is out now for a few upgrades.....

Hi guys (gals too), wanted to say hi & give a heads up that I will be needing some advice on a 1969 2 door valiant (bone stock original 39K with auto & 170 /6) regarding increasing performance a bit. I don't want to hack it up as it's too nice, but am thinking about more HP (Hyper Pak setup?, Etc. rather than an engine swap?) and swaping in an 8 3/4" sure grip rear and disc brakes from a low mile 1970 4 door Valiant I have (are the '69 & '70 parts directly interchangible?), also should it acquire a 4 speed? (although I sort of hate to do anything that cant be undone fairly easily). I'll need to find an appropriate Mopar "expert" to do any changes I decide on, can deliver the car wherever for work.

v10 (2).jpg

v1 (2).jpg

-
Back