Hello!!

-

jrwood

Reaction score
lets see where to begin....in my younger years i have had a 73 cuda, 67 dart GTS, 68 dart and a 70 duster thrown in with several other projects ranging from SB S10's, SB 240z's, and lifted jeeps. then came a long absence from anything remotely project orientated...but the fires still burned and smoldered for the old MA-MOPAR...so began the quest for a suitable project or reasonably priced mopar, joined this forum and lurked as i sent my feelers out looking. couldn't find much of anything closer than a trip to nevada (trip and cost of vehicle would have left me financialy bleeding from an artery..lol) but lo and behold the mopar gods answered my pleas aka wimpering, whining, maybe even some crying....and i found a 67 barracuda local that was in the same condition or better than any other A-body's that i came across at the same price range of a project. but enough from me and my lack of writing skills and proper use of punctuation. now lets see if i can figure out how to post some pics of the project...

Attachments

• 5Y55Z65U23n83kc3Febcf934dace743fc14eb.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 5Y65Z25U63kb3m63F8bcf8be3fb94f1aa1fe7.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 5T55U25R03m53F33pabcfcfd4528d9ba41aa9.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 168
  • 5V35T35U63Ff3m53l6bcf3f1ce2f6b6bd15b8.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 134
thank you everyone for the warm welcome, ordered a set of aluminum heads, xe275hl comp cam, those shorty ceramic headers, and a timing chain set. now to sit down and look to build a 360 short block and then find the one side motor mount i will need to drop the 340/360 engine in her....merry chrismas to me, merry chrismas to me! lol

will just weld in the needed spacers to the drivers side mount and be done with it, should look clean once done and painted

Welcome to FABO, jrwood, from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Nice lookin' start to your project there. Be sure to keep us all updated with more pics as you progress.

Welcome to FABO JRWood!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information.

Really nice looking Cuda you have there. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures as the project progresses.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More photos in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06820.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 90
thanks for all the warm welcomes, update on more aquired parts.... air gap intake, hotchkis front and rear sway bar set, hotchkis 1.04" torsion bars, and hyperflex energy suspension bushing kit.....oh and bought a running 440 with aluminium intake and edelbrock carb for 100 bucks....needed a 4bbl carb anyways and the 440 was attached so bonus there....soon my precious...soon

-
Back