Hello

-

CARS

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I found this site while goofing off at work waiting for the slantsix.org forum to get some bugs worked out.
I have a 1968 Dodge Dart 270, 225 /6 automatic. For the most part I just drive the thing because it gets great milage but I have plans to tear it down mechanically to convert it to EFI with a Megasquirt proccessor, add a turbo w/intercooler, and fuel it with E85. I'm still collecting alot of the parts (and $$$) but hope to yank the old/in with the new this winter. I just got done rebuilding the front suspension with stock replacement components fighting the urge to upgrade everything for now.
Hope to make a few new freinds here. I restore cars for a living so I hope to return a few favors by helping out in the body section. If you want to see some of my work go to www.CARSofComfrey.com I am my own web master so I appoligize for not updating it on a regular basis.
Chat with you soon,
Chris

Welcome Chris, I am sure you will make more than a "few" new friends, this site is full of friends.

Chuck

i wanna see pics of the dart... did not see em on the site you linked to, though I reserve the right to be declared blind...

am also a driver of a 68 Dart 270, though mine is a factory v8 car. and a 4 door :)

Welcome and enjoy this great site Chris.
glad you took the time to find us, so keep us updated on your Dart.

i wanna see pics of the dart... did not see em on the site you linked to, though I reserve the right to be declared blind...

I'll get a couple posted once I am firmiliar with the site. I may have to alter them to fit for file size limits.

In all honesty, since I paint cars for a living, you can imagine what it looks like. You know the sayings... the shoe makers kids go barefoot, the bakers kids go hungry, etc.

-
Back