Hello!

-

cudajareav

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Emily, i'm 24 years old and i'm in the process of building a '67 barracuda.

I've grown up around cars all my life (dads got a 31 Model A, Brother is into VW's, and my sister is into Trucksters. Try to go to shows every weekend, sometimes 3 in one day), but I've never really been to involved with re-building a car.

I bought my car in High School my Junior year, we were able to drive it home and thinking that we would get back into re-building, we took the motor and dash apart. well...... six years later we're now getting back into it on a 6 week time frame we're trying to get it running for a big show here in Idaho.

Because we've had it in parts and it got shelved for about 6 years, we've lost parts, bolts, and forgotten where a lot of things go.... Not to mention we've mainly been around Fords and Chevy's. (we knew that building a Mopar could be a learning curve.)

Really glad that i found this forum it couldn't have happened at a better time. Looking forward to learning a lot!

Emily

welcome to this great site and if there is a place were help is available is sure is HERE.

FABO is one BIG help.

Welcome to the site.
There's lots of good people here, feel free to ask a lot of questions.

It sounds like you've got your hands pretty full there Emily! Keep us posted on your progress, and be sure to show off that trophy later. :-D

Welcome aboard Emily, I joined this site for about the same reson years ago, I had a 63 Valiant and searched for a transmission filter for it and poof!! Tech help and good folks jumped in and helped right away.
You have stumbled on the to best of the best sites going :thumleft:

Hi Emily, welcome to the best Mopar site on the interweb!!! Sounds like a cool family, glad to see you brought some Mopar iron into it :glasses7:

Sounds like a cool car, got any pics of it?

I will try to get some pictures up really soon. Still trying to figure my way around the forum and now to post things and find things, but i'll get some pictures up soon!

Welcome Aboard Emily.

There is a ton of experience here on 2nd gen barracuda's. Any questions - fire away!

Oh yeah, we LOVE pictures! lets see your 67!!

hey Emily, I too am new here, I am working on Dad's 70 Duster. Good luck!

Emily,

Welcome aboard..and i understand the comment about losing parts and bolts...

Grassy

-
Back