Hello

-

Ree.e

Reaction score
I am a new member and new to A body's. I have had half a dozen B body's. That was when I was young... Can't afford one of those now so trying out the A body. Like my 71 Demon so far even tho I work on it a lot more than I drive it at this stage Currently fixing damaged floor pan and converting to a floor shift/ console. Not sure where I need to cut hole for shift rod or attach console brackets... I have got a lot of very helpful advise from here already and appreciate the help. Ree

Hello from Minnesota! You'll find plenty of help here. Post some pics of the Demon when you get a chance.

Welcome. You will get lots of help here from some great people. I am sure someone who has done the shifter relocation to the consol will chime in and let you know where you need to cut for linkage and install brackets for the consol.

Welcome to FABO!
Lots of help here for you, use the search function.......
I do that a lot.
How about some pics?

Yes, we must see this Demon!! Welcome to your new home, glad to have you with us!! Geof

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Contact FABO member Redfish; he might have the template for your mounting brackets. He provided me with exactly what I needed to do the conversion in my 69 Dart.

Hi. Thanks for all the welcomes. I have got a lot of useful info from reading posts
A little about my 71 Demon. I bought early feb. It was a slant 6 column shift auto. Around 10 yrs ago was in a accident. It got put back together with a 70 duster front clip. The drive train was replaced. Now has a 360/727 and a 8 3/4 rear. I think 323 gears. I thought would be a hobby driver. Front end/ brakes rebuilt. Now working on repairing rusty floors and floor shift console conversion.
Still trying to figure out how to navigate/ upload pics. I use a older I phone. Thanks. Ree

-
Back