Hello

-

Petty Betty

'73 Dodge Dart Swinger
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this site and in the past year i have acquired a 73 Dart Swinger. It's a solid car that I am currently using as my daily. I am starting to compile my list of parts to clean up her interior and the little flaws that she has. I know that there will be hiccups along the way so i am hoping that i can find help and some answers here when those issues arise.

car.jpg

I am new to this so I will be learning along the way. I have been wanting an older car as my daily for years now and I now get to enjoy it until it's time to put it away for winter due to the salt on the roads here in PA. I am not a fan of boring new cars. It has a 318 under the hood and I like the way it sounds. I know general information on cars, but I am by no means a pro. I am far from it.

:welcome: from :canada:
Fine looking Dart you have, lots of good people here and most of them are very happy to help answer any questions.
Enjoy driving the wheels off of your car while the weather lasts.

You will find lots of knowledgeable folks here willing to help. You have a way above average car to start with, what a beauty!

:welcome: from :canada:
Fine looking Dart you have, lots of good people here and most of them are very happy to help answer any questions.
Enjoy driving the wheels off of your car while the weather lasts.
Thank you. It really is fun

-
Back