Hello

-

JoeWillie

Reaction score
First time Mopar owner and first time thread starter. purchased a 1973 Plymouth Scamp with 318 and automatic. Was drivable until last week when a scab job modern radio install shorted out and burned up my main wiring. Funny how the modern equipment screwed up not the 50 year old. Well I have been learning alot from the knowledge on this site. Going to try and install a more modern wiring setup. With relays and resistors and stuff. Will be posting a seperate thread with questions.

20220821_125616.jpg

Welcome from Texas, good looking Scamp. Too bad about the wiring snafu.

Luckily I like electrical stuff. Originally from San Antonio, my wife is from South Carolina. When I retired from the Navy and we were deciding where to go, she won.

Welcome from Arizona! That's a beautiful Scamp, love the white scoops on the red hood. Sounds like you're aware but we've got some electrical geniuses here.

First time Mopar owner and first time thread starter. purchased a 1973 Plymouth Scamp with 318 and automatic. Was drivable until last week when a scab job modern radio install shorted out and burned up my main wiring. Funny how the modern equipment screwed up not the 50 year old. Well I have been learning alot from the knowledge on this site. Going to try and install a more modern wiring setup. With relays and resistors and stuff. Will be posting a seperate thread with questions.

View attachment 1716141472
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_3817.gif

IMG_3926.gif

IMG_3677.gif

-
Back