Hello

-

darndart

Reaction score
Hello, I was referred to this site by my bro-in-law(robzilla) This looks to be an awesome site. Lots of A-body enthusiasm. I've been a A-body junkie for over 30 years, I've even converted a few people! I currently have a 73 Dart Sport 340 drag/bracket racer, 72 Demon 340(awaiting resto), 96 Indy Ram(for sale), 01 Quad Cab 1500. This is a really cool site, keep up the good work.

Welcome to FABO... this is indeed a great site, filled with a lot of great people.. enjoy

I told you this site was cool! Looks like we are going to have to post pics of the Demons!
Zilla

I told you this site was cool! Looks like we are going to have to post pics of the Demons!
Zilla
OOps hit the enter one to many times!!

This is the only decent pic I could find of my Dart.

2po4g2w.jpg

Welcome Kevin,
I'm that crazy canuk Rob brought over to see your Demon,Glad to see you and Rob on here:cheers: BTW, I just brought number 11 home last night and I'm goin' to get another one on Sunday:toothy10:

Welcome aboard darndart.
Good job robzilla, He will fit in nicely here and enjoy the great folks and tec's.

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes. I find myself more and more on this site. It gets the Mopar in me going!

-
Back