Help!!! 1965 valiant v-8 fender emblem

-

1965fish

Reaction score
I just painted my 1965 Valiant station wagon. I bought some V-8 fender emblems and like to put them on my car now. The problem is I dont know the factory location to drill the holes. Does anybody have the factory dimensions for the holes or can you measure what you have. Or if you confirm that they go in the same location as a 1965 Formula S Barracuda and can measure what I have. This would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

$(KGrHqF,!rEFC14yLVlZBR!H-GfSy!~~60_35.JPG

Not much help, but the Commando V8 badges mount about 2" behind the headlights, much further forward and higher than the Formula S badges

Not much help, but the Commando V8 badges mount about 2" behind the headlights, much further forward and higher than the Formula S badges

I have a 65 Valiant with the emblems. I'll take pictures and measure tonight when I get home.

Hi Dustin,

You can actually help me out too. I Have a Valiant signet that I need the mounting location for the commando V-8 emblem. If you can. Would you measure the mounting holes that you have on your car. Thanks.

Sure thing. I will get them tonight. The emblems are off of my car, so I can get them easily.

From the front of the fender to the front of the first hole is 4" and from the top body line to the top of the first hole is 7.5"

-
Back