HELP! 64/65/66 Barracuda Trunk Dividers to be made

-

bamacuda

Reaction score
I am having a divider board made with a cnc at a local school. If there is interest, I will have several made for sale ( I am thinking $75ish.) It will be high quality plywood with highly accurate reverse engineered cnc cuts/routing/holes made to insure that it is a perfect fit. I do have some questions that I posted in another thread that I need help with the answers so that I can make them more accurately. They are:

1) Did all of them have the textured backside?
1a) Were all of the backsides black?
1b) Was this a fabric glued/sprayed on like flocking?
2) Did all of them have the rubber bumpers?
3) Did some have the latches painted black?
4) Did all Formula S models have the routed relief for the larger blue streak spare?
5) Which ones had the extended end on the divider board?

I have three boards and each is different. One of them may be homemade, the other two are original,one formula s with a routed portion, the other NO rubber bumpers (or screw holes) and all three came out of 65's.

Please help!:cheers:

The "S" had the routed relief in the back. special on the S and probably any car that had the fatter blue streak tires. I think the loop carpet was glued too, mine pulled off in a cloud of dust.

I agree on the carpet, except I had a few spots that just about needed a jackhammer to remove.

I will check back for more answers!

Hey Bama mine is not a formula S but it was original. The back side facing the trunk had a black texture on it almost like gravel guard and the carpet was glued on the side facing the back seat. If you do get some made I would like to get a formula S one with the cut out since I now have a 14" spare tire in the trunk and it does not lay flat.
Thanks
Bob

-
Back