HELP Advice needed

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's

Ok my question is simple I am running a 750cfm vac sec Holley on Eddie Performer inlet I have had teh heads ported & polished got the right cam & everything runs fine best time of 12.91 @ 103.98 mph. My question is poeple at the strip keep telling me I should put a double pumper on & I will get better performance will this be the case or are they telling me stories.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Graham

what gears and converter do you have?

and honestly a performer is not a great intake for drag racing...

an eddy rpm or air gap would be better....but

what gears and converter do you have?

and honestly a performer is not a great intake for drag racing...

an eddy rpm or air gap would be better....but

Hi I'm running 3.9 gears & 2500 stall this is an everyday car so it has to be drivable. I have also just purchased a RPM air gap that is why I'm trying to decide on a carb before I fit it.

Thanks

if it an everyday car I would stick with the vacuum secondary...

my experience with vacuum secondary vs double pumper is the dp is about .10 faster...

but my converter flashes to 5000 rpm and 4.86 gears...

check out the Quick Fuel Technology adjustable vacuum canister for the 750 holley.

http://www.quickfueltechnology.com/main-body-parts/quick-set-adj-sec-housing.html

can adjust opening using the needle and seat screw....can be easliy change between strip seting and street setting...

another thing to do...is see if you can borrow an 750 double pumper ???

if it an everyday car I would stick with the vacuum secondary...

my experience with vacuum secondary vs double pumper is the dp is about .10 faster...

but my converter flashes to 5000 rpm and 4.86 gears...

check out the Quick Fuel Technology adjustable vacuum canister for the 750 holley.

http://www.quickfueltechnology.com/main-body-parts/quick-set-adj-sec-housing.html

can adjust opening using the needle and seat screw....can be easliy change between strip seting and street setting...

another thing to do...is see if you can borrow an 750 double pumper ???

Ok just checked out the quickfuel website I have a quick change Vac unit on already. Might play with that next time at the strip & have already arrange to borrow a mates 750 dp to try but we are 2 hour from the strip so get there regularly is never easy.

Thanks for the info keep an eye out in the drag racers section in the next few months for how I go.

-
Back