Help Any http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/ members on here????

-

mopar65

Reaction score
Very sorry to bother every one, but would like to ask if there is any Cumminsfourm members on the board here? If there is, could somebody please let one of the mods know that i never get a Email to change my password and i have been trying for 4 days now. my use name is Mopar71 thanks Bobby Miller

20160304_135528.jpg

Sounds like a junk mail decision on either your end or with your ISP.
Check for junk or spam with settings with your account or email program filtering.
Of course it's possible they are using the wrong email address for you.

Ah I see, as it says this at the top of the page:
Hello Everyone,

We wanted to give you an update on the reset password emails that went out yesterday. Due to the high volume of emails going out and some service providers blocking them as spam, users have either been getting them late, or not at all. If you have not received your password reset email please use the password reset function “forgot password”. These emails will go through a paid provider and should show up instantly. To do so just go to log in >> once it redirects you click forgot password >> follow the steps provided. If you do not remember the email address associated with your account you can use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page to email us for assistance. Please select the “other” option and add subject “security password issues”

We apologize for any disruption this has caused to your forum experience.

Aaaaand here's the admin contact info for that site:

Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: 1. 1.4163418950
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: 1. 1.4163418959
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

thanks for the help, but i have done all of that many times. but i will try again.

I'm a member there too, I didn't get an Email from them either.

so was you able to get back on the site? i have tried to reset my password many times and have emailed the admin a bunch of times too. I never get a response back from them. I have been a member on there for a quite a few years.

-
Back