HELP! Can't find my post.

-

OldMoparGuy

Reaction score
Emails suggest that people are responding, but I can't click on anything, that gets me to the post and I need to edit it!!
Would like to reply to them, too, but hitting Reply, says I don't have access to that!

Please read your alerts. You have posted 2 different sale threads for slant 6 parts. Both were not in a sale forum so you didn't get a chance to read and follow the sale rules. In those rules it says you shall not include any personal information. By not following the rules, you posted your phone number and e mail address. Scammers love members that don't follow the rules.
Scroll down the sale forums and start your ad in the correct forum, read and follow the sale rules and all will be ok.
Emails suggest that people are responding, but I can't click on anything, that gets me to the post and I need to edit it!!
Would like to reply to them, too, but hitting Reply, says I don't have access to that!

Did you also get emails saying that you need to read the rules about posting advertisements here?????

I thought I was in the classified sales forum!
Doesn't matter. I sold it all on Marketplace.
Thx anyways. Still can't find my account...

I thought I was in the classified sales forum!
Doesn't matter. I sold it all on Marketplace.
Thx anyways. Still can't find my account...
This post is "your account". Your other posts were removed because there were too many site rules broken.

-
Back