Help CUDACHICK

-

Small Block

Reaction score
If your here to kick tires or tell someone how to butter an Elephants ***, do it some where else. Rather than gom up her Young Guns post lets do this here(help that is). If you are able to assist in this great effort for the younger torch carriers just make a note here on what you have in mind or what you can do. This should be a monthly drawing after we see how many young guns we have here. Maybe newbee young guns could get in on it also after maybe 1 month and 20 post. Just a thought. Wouldn't i like to own a website where the members hammered it's name in the billboards of the web for all to take notice of. There will never be another FABO. I'm in Leanna for $10 a month steady. Times that by 1/3 of the membership. Young gun membership would increase drastically. There ya go, a new website. "Mopar Young Guns". Anyone else in on this great effort? Just tell her what you can do. Thanks Leanna.
Small Block

I knew that Small Block could not help but jump in on this :cheers:
He has been and always will be a supporter of any young gun.
I have herd from some other folks that Bill will jump in a New York minute to see a young gun succeed and further there self :read2:
Put me down for a FABO T- shirt to the first drawing Leanna.

The young guns love ya Bill :happy10::happy10::happy10:

Less than 12 hours from its announcement, this is the initial list of prizes to be awarded on January 31, 2010 to the winner of the Young Guns Story Contest thread. Thanks for helping out!

1. $100.00 Gift Certificate from Phoenix Specialty Coatings

2. Cash donation (based upon number of members) from Small Block

3. FABO t-shirt from Memike

4. Some kind of parts or something that can be used on a variety of A Bodies from 65 Dartman

5. [Your donation could be here!]

oh man i hope i win those prizes would really help to finish the dart i wrote my story lol man i wanna win

Rather than gom up her Young Guns post lets do this here. If you are able to assist in this great effort for the younger torch carriers just make a note here on what you have in mind or what you can do. This should be a monthly drawing after we see how many young guns we have here. Maybe newbee young guns could get in on it also after maybe 1 month and 20 post. Just a thought. Wouldn't i like to own a website where the members hammered it's name in the billboards of the web for all to take notice of. There will never be another FABO. I'm in Leanna for $10 a month steady. Times that by 1/3 of the membership. Young gun membership would increase drastically. There ya go, a new website. "Mopar Young Guns". Anyone else in on this great effort? Just tell her what you can do. Thanks Leanna.
Small Block

Well... I would have to say this Young Guns thing really caught some eyes and i'm glad I mentioned something about it to Cudachick to further her interest in it. This is a great idea and I appreciate Cudachick and your responses about it! I especially can't wait to enter into this contest! I soon turn 18 November 4th, so I can't wait!

I'm in for a Mac Tool donation! I PM'd Leanna. toolmanmike

I say which ever one that wins needs to be one of them that actualy uses sentence structure and punctuation.

A few of the entries are like never ending text messages.
To all the young guns, please try using what is taught in school.

I'm in for...

1 - 3" x 36" Decal of car name...ie Duster, Dart, Demon etc...
6 - 1 1/2" x 12"(approx) to match.

Dave

I'll bet Joey will donate a fist full of FABO cards and a decal so they can pass em out to their buddies.
Small Block

Less than 12 hours from its announcement, this is the initial list of prizes to be awarded on January 31, 2010 to the winner of the Young Guns Story Contest thread. Thanks for helping out!

4. Some kind of parts or something that can be used on a variety of A Bodies from 65 Dartman

5. [Your donation could be here!]

The New & Improved Young Gun Story Contest Prize List -- reposted only about 18 hours after this contest was first announced! -- is as follows:

4. 'Some kind of parts or something that can be used on a variety of A Bodies' from 65 Dartman

5. Mac Tools 29-piece screwdriver/bit set from our very own Mac Tools dealer ToolmanMike

6. A 3" high by 36" long decal of the model name of the winner's car (Duster, Demon, etc.) in his/her choice of color, along with 6 smaller decals (1 1/2" x 12" or so) donated by GTGrinly, who does an absolutely wonderful job on my shop's decals

7. [Your donation could be listed here ... ]

Special thanks go out to everyone who has agreed to jump on board with this effort! Ya'll make me proud, and show the world what this great site is all about. :-D

this is by far the best forum out there for the best cars MOPAR OR NO CAR

Wow I could really really use this! lol. My birthday is Feb 7th. So if I were to win this on January 31st, that would be the absolute best early birthday present ever! I'll be crossing my fingers!

I say which ever one that wins needs to be one of them that actualy uses sentence structure and punctuation.

To all the young guns, please try useing what is taught in school.

Haha I tried my best to make it easy to follow my story, but it's hard to tell in writing, so I don't know if it's good enough for your liking :toothy10:

Anyway, I don't really care about all of the prizes. Sure one would be nice, but I entered just to enter. If I don't win... well I wouldn't be upset. After all, anyone my age that has you guys to answer his/her questions is a winner anyway.

To all the young guns, please try useing what is taught in school.

I apologize for not punctuating where need be, but I am on an iPhone so it's a bit difficult and time consuming, didn't think it would be that big of a deal.....sorry for the trouble.

I apologize for not punctuating where need be, but I am on an iPhone so it's a bit difficult and time consuming, didn't think it would be that big of a deal.....sorry for the trouble.

I could see how that would be hard.

Anyway, I don't really care about all of the prizes. Sure one would be nice, but I entered just to enter. If I don't win... well I wouldn't be upset. After all, anyone my age that has you guys to answer his/her questions is a winner anyway.

i agree! Those prizes would be nice! but even without them, we're still members of the BEST DAM MOPAR SITE THERE IS!:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Its probably just that some of us old guys & girls are technologically challanged and the new language of these iPhones and Blackberry's and texting is not something we learned so we have a hard time following. I was going to comment the 65BCODA may be a retired school teacher or something until I reread his post and looked at his spelling...lol

Sorry young guns if I offended, just trying to point out that this common acceptence of texting, ending a sentence with a LOL or idk is a bad habit to fall into.It becomes integrated into your life and becomes the norm.
As an employer, you would be surprised at the amount of "text style" of applications and resumes I have tossed into the "Do not call back file".

I'm happy to see so many young ones in the hobby, just trying to pass along a little advice for later in life.

I will be a contributer to this effort as well, so luck to all.

True my spelling is not the best, but I do put an effort toward it.
As a matter of fact I am a 9th grade drop out.

I have just sent $60.00 to Leanna toward any gift certificates that she wishs to dole out during the months of Jan,Feb and March. If this effort continues I will resubmit for another 3 months.

Thank you 65BCODA!!!! Your great donation will appear on the next revision of the Prize Package list ... hoping to have a few more to add to it by tonight.

Thanks again to everyone who is helping out with this for the youngsters. You all demonstrate the true spirit of FABO and Mopardom in general and are showing them what it's really all about -- helping each other. :-D

hey I just posted to the young gun thread, but I'm having issues with my pictures showing up. Could anyone help me troubleshoot, please please please?

-
Back