Help find 67 Dart 270

-

Jmed

Reaction score
I am looking for my old 67 Dart 270 that was sold near Placerville CA 8-10 years ago, I have vin to confirm. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Letter to DMV is on way but I'm trying to hedge my bets for this needle in a haystack search
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Jmed

Just out of curiosity, what color was it? I think my car was originally a 270, but the story I got was that the guy I bought it off of got it from someone in Seattle. Not too far away, so it might be possible.

It was originally blue than had an earl scheib blue on top of that, dent in trunk lid, and dent inside of rear front fender, vin LH23D75122983

I'll check when I get home, looks like mine (well, parts of it at least) used to be a light gold or green or something.

Sorry it took so long, kept slipping my mind when I got home. Just checked it out though, not a match. Probably for the best since there's no way I'd give it up now anyway, lol. It's been through quite a few changes with me, what with the 5.7 and 6 speed now.

Wouldn't think of it, I'm going to be happy to find it in caring hands any way it goes. I just would like to know one way or the other. Thanks for looking, and thanks even more since it isn't the "one"haha
James

-
Back