Help! Fuse box question

-

reno340

I Am The Big Dog
Reaction score
My fuse box has the fuses numbered one through seven. What is on which fuse? I need a total breakdown. Could someone break it down for me? My most important question is, what all is on the same fuse as the turn signals? I need this to trouble shoot a couple of shorts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

My fuse box has the fuses numbered one through seven. What is on which fuse? I need a total breakdown. Could someone break it down for me? My most important question is, what all is on the same fuse as the turn signals? I need this to trouble shoot a couple of shorts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

Sorry, it is for a 1972 Plymouth Duster 340. I have several wiring diagrams but they really do not answer my question.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated
Steve

The closest thing I have is for the Dart/Demon. Just a list of the fuse sizes and what circuits they go to, not where they go in the fuse box.

20 Accessories...................... 20 Hazard flasher
20 Heater/AC....................... 20 Brake & Dome lights
20 Cigar lighter & Tail lights...... 3 Instrument lights
7.5 Radio & reverse lights

There's also a 15 amp circuit breaker built into the headlight switch, but nothing listed for the turn signals.

You might want to get a factory service manual if you don't have one yet.

A factory service manual is a great help. The owners manual that came with the car details the fusebox. I think they went to the number labels simply because there isn't enough space for labeling on the box.

A factory service manual is a great help. The owners manual that came with the car details the fusebox. I think they went to the number labels simply because there isn't enough space for labeling on the box.

Does anyone have the breakdown from the owners manual that they could post?

-
Back