help -how do i remove wire from side marker housing

-

73dart360

Reaction score
usually you can push in and twist ,doesnt work ,there are 2 screws on the front marker side i removed them it didnt help

20170328_085432.jpg

You cant.. i believe front signal conectors are built in as part of assembly. The bulbs can only be replaced by removing the lens on front

Up under there follow the wire isa connector underneath connected to the front valance

If you already remove the backing plate being held on by those two acorn nuts just push it out

usually you can push in and twist ,doesnt work ,there are 2 screws on the front marker side i removed them it didnt help

View attachment 1715032577
ok - you want to paint THAT piece- the light housing itself!?? so you want this (inside the circle) off
lighthousing.jpg

- it is "swedged" on and is not meant to be removed - best you can do is tape over it

ok - you want to paint THAT piece- the light housing itself!?? so you want this (inside the circle) off View attachment 1715032676
- it is "swedged" on and is not meant to be removed - best you can do is tape over it
i want to pull the wire out so i can take the housing off the car so i can paint the car,I cant pull the housing thru the hole

-
Back