Help I.D. Interior Rear Panel for a 65?

-

zephyr

Reaction score
I recently got this passenger side rear panel for my 65 Dart GT Convertible. As you can see from these two photos, they are different from each other. The broken one is the original from my Dart. Can you identify the other one? I think it may be from a 65 Valiant or 65 Coronet.

Vance

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

Sure looks like a Valiant Convert to me. I can post a photo of a 65 Valiant rear side panel tomorrow. Old Dart 66

That is the inside rear piece that goes next to the seat on a vert.My 66 Valiant vert has that same piece

To be clear, I'm trying to identify the curved one. The straight one is from my 65 Dart GT Convert.

straight.jpg

Curved.jpg

Here are the rear seat end panels from a 1965 Plymouth Valiant Signet Convertible. 001 is the driver side, and the other is passenger...clearly. Hope this helps. I took the hoses off of the pump, and it spilled the fluid. Sorry about the oil appearance. Old Dart 66

ConRearPan 001.JPG

ConRearPan 002.JPG

Thanks Old Dart 66. That looks like it. If anybody needs one, let me know.
Vance

Hey Vance. I will do that. I am looking for a nice driver side set of 1966 Dodge Dart Driver Side outer tail light bezels.....should you run across any. Thanks for your time, and glad to help members out. Best. Jerry

-
Back