Help identifiying mopar purple shaft

-

440dart123

Reaction score
Has 202136 stamped in it and a long white stripe with a yellow dot i cannot find a damn partnumber to match anywhere thanks for the help

Take a pair of calipers, measure first 2 lobes, first lobe is going to be exhaust, then intake. Measure across lobe(not the high side yet), this will give you base circle diameter, now measure how high it is, subtract base circle, this will give you lobe lift, multiply by 1.5, this will give you valve lift. Compair numbers in MP catalog, cam ID'ed.

Take a pair of calipers, measure first 2 lobes, first lobe is going to be exhaust, then intake. Measure across lobe(not the high side yet), this will give you base circle diameter, now measure how high it is, subtract base circle, this will give you lobe lift, multiply by 1.5, this will give you valve lift. Compair numbers in MP catalog, cam ID'ed.

I read about doing that just didnt have a pair of calipers handy, i looked in the online mopar catalog i couldnt find one to match some of the numbers were simular but nothing matched thats whats weird.

-
Back