Help identify manifold

-

Ryan ekes

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a m1 Mopar intake manifold with the part number p4532567 that came with the car I'm restoring just looking for some more info on this can't seem to find any on the web

Mopar parts sometimes have casting numbers on the part that are different than the part number they sold it under, since one casting was sometimes machined differently to have a feature added or deleted according to part number. Example would be one part number for a basic single plane intake with fuel injection bosses cast in but not machined so it can be used with a carb, but simply machining out those bosses to accept the fuel injectors would change the part number, and both had the same casting number. So, since your question was to identify it, how about providing a photo or two.

Hey guys I have a m1 Mopar intake manifold with the part number p4532567 that came with the car I'm restoring just looking for some more info on this can't seem to find any on the web
Picture please

Press "Upload photos."
Press "Choose file"
If on a cell phone, you can take a picture with the top selection.
"Take photo"
Take photo and continue on with instructions or choose The Photo library and select a photo from your photos on the phone.

image.jpg

-
Back