Help identify?

-

Saverio

Reaction score
Hopefully someone here can tell me where this bolt came from.

It was actually stuck in my lower control arm?! I checked the other side and it didn't look like it belonged where I found it.

What is it for?

Not from your car. Probably something picked up from the road while driving your car.

If you look at the outer end of the LCA, are there eny empty holes through the LCA on the end near to the lower ball joint?

And when you say 'It was actually stuck in my lower control arm', what do you mean? Sticking out the side, lying on top, jammed up into the bottom, or what??? If jammed up into the bottom, then maybe someone used a cheap, tiny bottle jack to raise the car and it jammed into the LCA.....LOL.

If you look at the outer end of the LCA, are there eny empty holes through the LCA on the end near to the lower ball joint?

And when you say 'It was actually stuck in my lower control arm', what do you mean? Sticking out the side, lying on top, jammed up into the bottom, or what??? If jammed up into the bottom, then maybe someone used a cheap, tiny bottle jack to raise the car and it jammed into the LCA.....LOL.

Nope! I checked, double checked, and triple checked! I'm kind of OCD about my car.

It was WEDGED in between the LCA, where the adjusting blade is! Funny thing is, now I all the sudden no longer have the metallic squeak I could not figure out! :D

Nope! I checked, double checked, and triple checked! I'm kind of OCD about my car.

It was WEDGED in between the LCA, where the adjusting blade is! Funny thing is, now I all the sudden no longer have the metallic squeak I could not figure out! :D
That's a good thing! Certainly different....

-
Back