Help identifying part??

-

75dartser

Reaction score
I have a 1975 dodge dart sport, and i was taking apart dash to put in deck speakers ect. well i have all put back together and im wondering what this damn piece is?!! looks like a ground to me. but from what? thanks

Picture001.jpg

That attaches to the glove box lid to keep it level when open. There is a screw hole on the right side of the open lid and one on the right side of the opening when the lid is open.

does anyone know exactly where it goes on the steering column? also i was wondering why my left blinker light on the hood is always on could this be related to this ground?

thanks now does anyone know why the light wont go off?

It sounds like it could be that ground or have to do with the ground on the turn signal light.

the fuel pacer lights the left fender turn signal when there is no or low vacuum...on the driverside inner fender there is a little vaccuum pot and a relay for this system...my guess is the vacuum line is not hooked up to it and that is why the turn signal is staying on...sorry i don't have a pic of it but if you look under there or show some pics, i can id it for u...

-
Back