Help Identifying Spindles

-

67dartGTconvertible

Reaction score
I had all my front end parts disappear (long story) so several years ago I bought a set off of someone I found on this site. The drag link looks fine as do the upper and lower control arms but the spindles are not for my 67 dart.

I ordered a wilwood conversion kit multiple years ago for my car which had 9" drums on the front. I cleaned up the spindles I have in the pictures (sand blasted and finished with Steel-it). I pulled out the brake kit and they were not correct at all for the wilwood parts.

Can anyone tell me what these are for / fit? Also, do they look like they are worth listing for sale? Thanks for your help.

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

my personal favorite OEM A body (9" drum) spindle because it maintains the narrower track width

20210127_130911.jpg

Are these correct for a 67 dart? The wilwood kit I have is from almost 20 years ago. I did not find any instructions and the parts do not look like they line up with the spindle mounting holes. I could definitely be wrong though. I looked up the instructions wilwood has on line and my parts look a bit different.

Strange race brakes use 10' spindles I had to switch to them for the Demon to use the 2" lowering spindles. We have the 9" spindles for the 66 Valiant

100_0032.JPG

My concern was that I had incorrect spindles for my car and the brake kit I have. The bearings included with the wilwood kit fit the spindle. I printed the current kit instructions and I believe I figured out how my kit is to work on these spindles. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

-
Back