Help Identifying Wiring 70 Dart

-

ricks70dart

Reaction score
Need help on what this my be?Under dash Wiring 70Dart Thanks in advance!

IMG_0975.JPG

Google is your friend.
Do you have any kind of manual for your car ? Usually in the back, they have wiring diagrams. If you don't, I would highly recommend getting one.

BA5E8976-BB92-41C4-88EE-AFACAC255344_zpsmv4mmmad.jpg

Last edited:
Wiring diagram will help you a lot buy one

IIRC pink is dash lights and since it is running to under the console my bet is backup light switch and console light etc

I've posted this a zillion times. Please wander over to MyMopar and download yourself a factory manual, and a non factory wiring diagram, which in some cases can be easier to follow

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=31

Post a good photo of half the connector showing the shape, and list the wire colors

Off hand it looks like the diode for the headlamp/ buzzer/ ignition reminder circuitry. See if these colors match, from page 8-138 of the 70 Plymouth manual

buzzer.jpg

Last edited:
I've posted this a zillion times. Please wander over to MyMopar and download yourself a factory manual, and a non factory wiring diagram, which in some cases can be easier to follow

MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - MyMopar Tools/Reference

Post a good photo of half the connector showing the shape, and list the wire colors

Off hand it looks like the diode for the headlamp/ buzzer/ ignition reminder circuitry. See if these colors match, from page 8-138 of the 70 Plymouth manual

View attachment 1715500717
Thanks

-
Back