help license plates

-

horace

Reaction score
I'm new here to A bodies. After years I've decided to decorate my car shed with old signs from my uncles car lot & license plates. I'm from MN so I was looking for states plates, well, a fellow from Ontario asked if I'd put up his plate too.

I'm looking for any year car or truck license plate from the provinces. I have Ontario. I'll pay freight for the plate. Thank you
Horace Gerry Schram
19608 295th Ave
Detroit Lakes MN 56501

Got real lucky today recevied a Manitoba in the Mail, yipee.

How about any U.S. tags? My son & I trade with folks all over the country & world...
C

No, I don't have Alberta yet & would love to get yours. Thank you.
I have ONT & MAN so far.
As far as US I need ID, OK, ARK MS, ALAB, GA, TN, NC, WV, MD, DE, NJ, CT, MA, HI, & VT. Dodge forums have been very helpful. Thank you I do have MN
to trade back. Any year car or truck. I'll pay postage
Thank you very much
Gerry "Horace" Schram
19608 295th Ave
Detroit Lakes MN 56501

No, I don't have Alberta yet & would love to get yours. Thank you.
I have ONT & MAN so far.
As far as US I need ID, OK, ARK MS, ALAB, GA, TN, NC, WV, MD, DE, NJ, CT, MA, HI, & VT. Dodge forums have been very helpful. Thank you I do have MN
to trade back. Any year car or truck. I'll pay postage
Thank you very much
Gerry "Horace" Schram
19608 295th Ave
Detroit Lakes MN 56501

I think I might have a wv laying around to trade, I'll check and see

clhyer, I am interested, I think you've noted what I need so what do you have. If you're wanting to trade I have MN plates.
Thank you Horace

:thumrigh:clhyer, thank you very much for the plate shipment, WOW, WOW. Would you like MN plates back or should I advance the freight payment.
Now if I get Alberta & WV.
I'm just like a kid in a candy store. Thank you! T:hello1:hank you

HORACE

I didn't get an A but it's a DART

-
Back