Help make this go viral please....

-
what was he allergic to?

Beautiful cat, so great that y'all have given him a good life from such a bad start.

what was he allergic to?

I asked the same question. They just said "skin allergy". It's gone. That's all that matters, I guess. We'll probably have to keep treating him every month, but it's only 15 dollars a shot.

Cats are great people. I've been "without" for a few years, that may change here

Figured it's about time for another Scruff update. Here he is doin what he does best where he does it best. We have no idea how or why he loves sleeping on the back of a chair that's only 2.5" wide but he does it and does it well. He has to have something that smells like me to sleep on. That's one of my old O'Reilly work shirts. lol

SCRUFF CHAIR.jpg

Last edited:
Scruff is one he'll of a guy, my little buddy Wally likes to sleep on something of mine too.

Jeff
DSCN0468.JPG

Scruff is one he'll of a guy, my little buddy Wally likes to sleep on something of mine too.

JeffView attachment 1715364040

Isn't that neato how they bond with one person and have to be around that smell all the time? Scruff isn't overly affectionate towards either of us but when he sleeps, it's always on something of mine. lol

I have a cat story to tell, I was at a buddy's garage last week and one of his cat's had kitten's, the momma cat was laying out next to the shop nursing them, I kept hearing a kitten crying over in his scrap pile, I went over to see what was wrong and there was a kitten with its head stuck in the camshaft hole of a old 350 engine block, I tried to pull it out with no luck, it took us both to get it out, he pulled its neck skin back while I gently pushed on its head and it popped out. She was fine once removed. He named her block head!

I have a cat story to tell, I was at a buddy's garage last week and one of his cat's had kitten's, the momma cat was laying out next to the shop nursing them, I kept hearing a kitten crying over in his scrap pile, I went over to see what was wrong and there was a kitten with its head stuck in the camshaft hole of a old 350 engine block, I tried to pull it out with no luck, it took us both to get it out, he pulled its neck skin back while I gently pushed on its head and it popped out. She was fine once removed. He named her block head!
Probably make a good mouser. Get it, MOUSER.:rolleyes:

Cool cats!!! I had never ben a cat person, but I have learned to appreciate the little suckers with the attitudes!!

Their bet work around here is keeping the snake pop. way down! And moles. And mice. And squirrels. BlueJays.

We have one that follows me everywhere like a dog.

-
Back