Help Me Decide

-

kenny b

kenny b
Reaction score
The nice weather is here and it's time to make a decision for my holiday roadtrip. My new dilemma is, do I go to Carlisle this year or should I wait a month and go to Moparfest. I've been to Carlisle for the past 3 years and have been amazed by all the neat stuff. I have never gone to Moparfest but have heard good stories. From my house in eastern Ontario it is about an 8 hour drive to PA and about 5 1/2 to Beaverton. I would love to do both but economically I can't. What would you do?

Kenny B

new side.jpg

I am always looking for new experiences. Go to the one you havn't been to yet and check it out. 8)

Ken,you should go to moparfest and we have a few cold ones,or at least a case of 24 at gilles BBQ saturday night,mrmopartech/Scott Preston

The nice weather is here and it's time to make a decision for my holiday roadtrip. My new dilemma is, do I go to Carlisle this year or should I wait a month and go to Moparfest. I've been to Carlisle for the past 3 years and have been amazed by all the neat stuff. I have never gone to Moparfest but have heard good stories. From my house in eastern Ontario it is about an 8 hour drive to PA and about 5 1/2 to Beaverton. I would love to do both but economically I can't. What would you do?

Kenny B
Go to Moparfest,it,s in NewHamburg.I noticed you said Beaverton,NewHamburg is out by Kitchener.So it might be a little further drive,but worth it!Hope to see ya there!

-
Back