Help me help a good guy

-

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
As many of you know, there is currently an auction going on to help Cosig with some family health issues.
My wife, Kathy threw few T Shirts into the auction pool, but I also pledged to donate 10% of this weeks FABO sales to the cause.
If you see anything I have listed on this site that you can use, put Cosig in your PM title and we will take another 10% right off the top for you...or make me an offer I can't refuse.
Thanks!
Tony

God bless you Tony for thinking of Nella, it really means a lot to us to have the great friends that we have here, and I'm glad that you and Kathy are among the best here!!! I can't say enough how thankful we are that the good folks of fabo would do so much for us, its very humbling!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

God bless you Tony for thinking of Nella, it really means a lot to us to have the great friends that we have here, and I'm glad that you and Kathy are among the best here!!! I can't say enough how thankful we are that the good folks of fabo would do so much for us, its very humbling!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!
Hey man, THANK YOU for taking such good care of someone who really needs it.
Takes a lot of heart to do what you do, and a lot of us on this site are happy to be a small part of it.

Tony Im looking for an auto console shift knob for 67 cuda(finned). The b body one's were metal. If you track one down I'll put $$ in your pocket and some more $$ for Nella

-
Back