Help me to understand.....

-

dustoff440

Reaction score
why guys will spend 10-20k on an engine and accesories and stick it in a dingy engine bay without repainting it before install......I have see that exact scenario hundreds of time here

i would rather get the drivetrain going and have a usable car till im ready to do a full go thru of the car...

Hand sand, go to Sherwin williams with paint code. They will make rattle cans so close that you are done. About $10 a can.

Hand sand, go to Sherwin williams with paint code. They will make rattle cans so close that you are done. About $10 a can.

thank you, my point exactly, a little extra effort to make it look like a million bucks

why guys will spend 10-20k on an engine and accesories and stick it in a dingy engine bay without repainting it before install......I have see that exact scenario hundreds of time here
some guys dont get it.you sound like the kind of guy tha gets it right.i know guys that will have the engine rebuilt and not change the oil

some guys dont get it.you sound like the kind of guy tha gets it right.i know guys that will have the engine rebuilt and not change the oil

my dad taught me that anything worth doing is worth doing right..

do it right the first time and you don't have to go back and do it again..

i drive my car everyday just like they did in 64 the only thing i changed is i put a electic fuel pmp on her to fight vaper lock

Mines in the car lmao you want to know why? Some of us just want a car that runs and looks good from the out side .. Cuz we drive the **** out of them lol .. Its there car who cares .. thats my point . You car will be bad *** im sure but why do you care what others are doing to theres if you dont like it what can you do bout it ? ............ NOTHING LOL .

I wouldn't spend so much time on my cars or effort if they just looked like death warmed over, to me buildin it to look and run nice goes hand & hand..mine may leave a lot to be desired at the present time but i'm on the job, it may have costed about an extra hundred bucks to make under the hood of my car look nice and countless hours of labor but I'm feelin It!!!!

Attachments

• just playin 009.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 130
  • just playin 007.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 117
  • wheelstandercuda 014.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 120
  • bcuda 012.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 111
  • skinandbones 034.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 124
-