Help me win!

-
I haven't seen any exact cutoff dates for votes.

I know. It seems like when we get close, he magically gains 30 votes.

He's got "353" now...... We gonna hafta sin tone--ieee an vinnie over n da black dodge ta hava lil talka wid dis clown....

Ok, that GMC guy is inflating his own votes. As soon as the votes got within 15 his started shooting up by 1 every time i refreshed the page. He's clearing out his cache and voting again and again.

Ok, that GMC guy is inflating his own votes. As soon as the votes got within 15 his started shooting up by 1 every time i refreshed the page. He's clearing out his cache and voting again and again.

I'd drink about a 12-pack and call eastwood and insist that thay check into that guys I.P. voter numbers...

Well, it's the only way that Chebby could get that many votes! He'd probably only have two or three otherwise.

Done (a couple of times)
COme on FABO, you can't tell me there are more guys over on some chevy truck forum helping a brother out than we have here.

Just voted for you again!!

GMC 455

73 Duster 433 :angry7:

Looks like the gap is closing again, I hope we don't see any of that funny stuff again! I called in a bunch of votes yesterday from friends and coworkers that didn't pass him up.

Looks like the gap is closing again, I hope we don't see any of that funny stuff again! I called in a bunch of votes yesterday from friends and coworkers that didn't pass him up.

I'm votein everyday... I'm sure he'll have a 30 to 40 vote cushion by morning...

Another vote in :read2:

479 for the GMC

472 for our FABO entry

Just did it again. Duster is now 2 votes ahead. Lets rack up some more.

-
Back