HELP, my house is sinking

-
Geez we are having a blizzard in Dallas as we speak...we have almost an inch on the ground. Suppose to snow all day and then freezing rain.

Oh and I'll be hitting the 59 in October...you youngster.

That's quite the landscaping job Jack. But suck it up kid - 59?? I'll be 66 in a couple of months and I can still.............................. Oh, Wait, we hardly have any snow.... :)

I didn't think you had any snow out there this year Sid. It's been pretty warm out there.

Jack

I had to go out and shovel the garage off again today. This was the second time in 3 weeks. I didn't get it all but I got most of it. I left a strip down the middle because I couldn't slide it off the roof. As you can see I wasn't to worried about falling off the roof. LOL The first pic is when I was breaking trail out to the garage.

Jack

Attachments

• 27+001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 27+002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 95
You need to open a Bed & Breakfast and get a couple of lame-*** politicians to spend a weekend there.

The ensuing hot air they spew will have your snow troubles gone by next week. :thumbup:

Geez we are having a blizzard in Dallas as we speak...we have almost an inch on the ground. Suppose to snow all day and then freezing rain.

Oh and I'll be hitting the 59 in October...you youngster.

AHHH you poor things, no snow removal equipment, no snow tires, most houses have no or minimal heat sources. It's not 10 feet in 6 weeks like we got. Our snow removal guys have been working 75+ hour weeks. But yeah I know I shouldn't compare...

"Oh and I'll be hitting the 59 in October...you youngster".
youngster is right, He'll still be 58 when I see him in July!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuQhlENQoIE"]Roof Rake & Slide - YouTube[/ame]

Jack, cant you fire that bad boy up,burp it a couple times and shake that snow off like an avalanche starts?

That's a good one Frankie. Only a month to go till I'm driving my sleigh filled with goodies through your neck of the woods.

Jack

-
Back