Not open for further replies.

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the black trim ring that fills in the space between the steering wheel and the column.
Thanks FABO

69 Dart Steering Wheel Ring.jpg

Im trying to figure out where the ring would go, possibly I have a different woodgrain wheel for my 69. My 67 had the same wheel and horn button/adaptor but no ring...

adaptor.jpg

Looks like I may have the wrong adapter. Grjammer, mine does not have the cutout for the spokes. I am pretty sure it came off a 65 a-Body wheel, those wheels have a chrome ring rivited on the back of the wheel to fill the back. I guess I am looking for a 69 woodgrain adapter. Thanks all.

Your picture of the pad and ring is all you need for a 68-69 wood wheel. The ignition change to the column in 70 caused an increase in column diameter so the black plastic adapter/spacer was needed. 70 only. Won't fit properly with the 68-69 horn pad adapter/ring. 70 adapter is different in diameter.

Your picture of the pad and ring is all you need for a 68-69 wood wheel. The ignition change to the column in 70 caused an increase in column diameter so the black plastic adapter/spacer was needed. 70 only. Won't fit properly with the 68-69 horn pad adapter/ring. 70 adapter is different in diameter.
thats not his picture

Ya thats the wrong one, not for wood wheel. Does it go together with the center you have, because that looks wrong too. Could be the way the picture in taken.

I tried to look for a fair price for you but they are ridiculous price on eBay hows 65.00 plus shipping

yes it has the horn switch. I will see if I have some, I know I have one. You can get them at the hardware store. I will include the one so you can match it up.

Ok sounds good. Do you have pay pal. My address is 16903 Lake Ridge Circle Rosharon Tx 77583. Can you estimate shopping? Thanks Randy Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back