HELP need a car to pass inspection in quebec

-

wade

Reaction score
like the title says, theres a guy who needs help passing an inspection and in quebec they are real a$$ holes,
any one know of a guy?

Nope, but if you're looking to buy an ark, I Noah guy....

like the title says, theres a guy who needs help passing an inspection and in quebec they are real a$$ holes,
any one know of a guy?
What is wrong with the car ? Suspension mods are a no go , 4-link replacing leaf springs , no go , one of them Hemi Deny or other custom front ends , forget it , nothing but replacing with factory spec suspension will do . Once you get the sticker some people change back or do the custom work ,but if they have to go through inspection again they are screwed .
I know a shop that knows people in the inspection centre , they can let you know exactly what needs to be done to pass inspection , they have done many cars that would not pass and got them to pass .

What is wrong with the car ? Suspension mods are a no go , 4-link replacing leaf springs , no go , one of them Hemi Deny or other custom front ends , forget it , nothing but replacing with factory spec suspension will do . Once you get the sticker some people change back or do the custom work ,but if they have to go through inspection again they are screwed .
I know a shop that knows people in the inspection centre , they can let you know exactly what needs to be done to pass inspection , they have done many cars that would not pass and got them to pass .

That sounds crazy. Improving over what the factory did, so to speak, and they won't accept that?

What do you folks do up there in the manner of custom / home built rods?

The problem is living in Quebec. Move and it's no longer an issue. :coffee2:

-
Back