Help, need a part!!!

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a RH tail light housing for a 1964 Dart. If anyone has one they want to part with plase let me know. Thanks

I'll look today to see if that's the good one or not on my four door.

Lee

This is for a 64 Dart isn't? Aren't they they same on both sides. This 64 Dart that I have had same light in both sides. I do have one. I need to borrow the camera and clean it up and post or email you some pictures.

This is for a 64 Dart isn't? Aren't they they same on both sides. This 64 Dart that I have had same light in both sides. I do have one. I need to borrow the camera and clean it up and post or email you some pictures.

Yes they are the same. Do youwant to sell the pair or just the one. I don't need the lenses, just the housing. If your lenses are good they bring good $$$

Oh, actually one lens is good and the other isn't. So are you wanting the one with the bad lens then?

Oh, actually one lens is good and the other isn't. So are you wanting the one with the bad lens then?

No, I just need the housing. I have two perfect lenses. If the other has a good lens I could take the pair off you. I can always use a spare lens. I just need to know $$ with shipping and your address.

John

John, I don't have a computer at home. So why don't you email me: [email protected] and I'll give you my number. So that you can call me this weekend. I need to know you address also to know what the shipping would be.

-
Back