-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64physhy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here's the situation: I sold another member a set of Magnum heads, including the rockers, guides, etc. In shipping (which I did not insure), 1 head and all of the contents somehow fell out of the box, so he got an empty box. I found a head, which should be on the way to him, but need the rockers, guideplates, etc for it. I need it really cheap, because I'm already to the point where I've basically given/thrown $500 away on this deal.

Anyone? I really need to find this for the kid. I don't have time to go to a junkyard, and I haven't been able to find any online.

If you come down here, I'll let you have a set cheap. You're only about a 1/2 hour away.
Thanks, Mark

I found a head, which should be on the way to him, but need the rockers, guideplates, etc for it.

Glad it's all worked out now, but I would have gladly shipped him a nice set if you would have just covered the shipping costs from here to his destination.

In shipping (which I did not insure), 1 head and all of the contents somehow fell out of the box, so he got an empty box.

I don't see how someone could ship two separate boxes the same basic size/shape with the same contents and yet no red flags go off when the workers pick up one box and it weighs 60 lbs. and the other box is only 1 lbs.?!?! Especially the delivery driver, he has to carry the nearly identical boxes off his truck and to your house/business. The weight of each box is listed right on the label!
I mean wouldn't a dirty head be kind of hard to not notice half hanging out of the box or lying in a truck at the end of a run? A head isn't something that can hit the floor without making a serious noise, just roll under a desk/shelf/rack and become not noticed, or get accidentally kicked out of the way and be lost.

I need it really cheap, because I'm already to the point where I've basically given/thrown $500 away on this deal.

Did you see photos of the boxes as received by the buyer?
$500.00? What kind of magnum heads were these? I have a hard time getting $100.00 for a complete pair that I personally remove from great running vehicles!

P.S. If you happened to ship via UPS, they automatically insure each shipment for $100.00

Have usps search there facilities for the head.

Even if it's not insured they should do that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back