Help!Needed with steering column!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I have a manual steering column and manual box,when I bought the column off a member there was nothing at the end of the column?just the shaft,so I am in search of the piece that attaches the two together!Any help or advise on this will help!Thanks P.S performance shop here doesn,t carry Flaming river parts for Mopar.Go figure??

Here is one in a 66 Dart manual steering column and box. Maybe this pic will help you ??

66 Vert Manual Steering Box 001.jpg

Thanks 6pak2godemon,I have the same end piece from my p.steering column,but it doesn,t fit?It,s smaller at splined end.That,s the piece I need,from a manual column to a m.box!!Anybody have one?

Yes, you will need a coupler for a manual steering box. It has a larger splined opening than the power steering one. I don't have one or I'd send it to ya'

Also, I think 65 and 66 only??? 67 and up looks different and there is a 63 64 style on ebay that also looks different.

Thanks,if you see or hear of one let me know please.They want $277 from Flaming River?That,s way overpriced,I,m gonna try the Dealer tomorrow,the parts guy is oldschool Mopar guy,he,ll try his best to help.

-
Back