help needed

-

amzchad

Reaction score
I need a lawyer or someone who is informed about simalar subjects. I made a deal with someone and i want to get it on paper before anything else happens.

PM me if you think you can help

Thanks

chad

like somthing that says i promise to sell the car and such and such to this buyer for this price listed

not really kinda hard to explain will explain to the person who pms me

Without some details how can anyone know if they are able to help?
There are many many knowledgable people on FABO so with some information you might get some decent advise.

Chad, you can get cheap / free legal advice from your county's local Bar Association. There should be a listing in your phone book under "Bar Association" or "Lawyer Referral."

I'd refer you to my old boss in San Bernardino but the last I heard his hourly rate was about $300. He specializes in labor / business law.

You never know the bridges you burn of the individuals that could potentially help you when you need it.

Good luck with your issue...

Whatever the situation is you need to post the whole thing so that people here can decide if they can help. If you are not willing to do that its not worth posting.

Must be dealing with someone on the board and don't want to expose a name. So dont state a name and tell us so we can help.
Small Block

As long as you have proof of contract, such as e-mail stating the facts of the deal and it comes from his e-mail account that would be useable in a court of law. Have them sigh something stating fact and have it notorized and send you a hard copy. Dont know if that helps. Are we talking big $$$$$$$.
In the end if someone wants to rip you off they will, and even with all the paperwork in the world if they dont have anything or any money good luck with the restitution. Been there, it was alot of very stressfull and angry times. :angry7:
Good luck in what ever happens Chad.

-
Back