HELP....no A/C ON MY MOTOR HOME

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
Well we lelf on our vacation and on the way up north to Yreka the dash air quit working and we really need it bad as my wife just had Breast cancer couple of month ago and is in recovering Stage.I have my ac guages with me and hook them up and the readings look normal 145 on the low sde and a little over 230 on the high side but is not blowing coleded ny ideals. I am staying in Yreaka with my sister and would like to have i working on the wasy home Thanks FABO

Someone here must have an idea for you better than this but...

Is the blower fan working or is the air coming out of the defrost vents?

Vacuum hoses, controls, actuators, doors........

and yeah, "what sort" of air, if any is coming out?

The thing is, if the refrigeration end is actually running, but the doors are AFU, it would seem that the evap is unloaded, heat wise. This would seem to generate very low low side readings???

145 seems like high suction pressor to me. Is it a 134a system? if it is it seems like the compressor isn't even running if its sitting at 145psi. Is the compressor clutch engaging?

145 seems like high suction pressor to me. Is it a 134a system? if it is it seems like the compressor isn't even running if its sitting at 145psi. Is the compressor clutch engaging?

Yes but he has some head pressure. Actually sounds more like bad compressor valves, etc.

Jump across the switch connector on the dryer with a paper clip or something and see if the compressor starts.
IF the blower blows air at all of course.

Also look for an AC fuse.

-
Back