HELP! pro touring mini tubbed dart wheel choice

-

fcm42000

Banned
Reaction score
I need help deciding on wheels and tires for my dart. The car is just been put back together, engine broke in, and i drove it a few times but i dont want to push it until i have some good rubber underneath it.

its a 1969 dart minitubbed, hotchkis rear springs, 1.04 torsion bars, i am looking for 17x8 in front with a 245/45/17 ...ISH and a 17x10.5/18x10 with 315/35/17 or 305/35/18..ISH

I want something that is black in the center and polished on the outside, the typical bullit wheels are my only option at this point.

any suggestions or pictures would be appreciated

I'm going Boze but better be prepared to spend some cash. Don't go bullet man really be different. Yea they are cheap but did you spend all that time and money on your car to make it look.....ok?......

I'm going Boze but better be prepared to spend some cash. Don't go bullet man really be different. Yea they are cheap but did you spend all that time and money on your car to make it look.....ok?......

Wheels seem a little different.. The ability to get curb rash so easily is scary specially on 2500 dollars worth of wheels without tires.

Yea fr500 look ok. If that was the route I was going those would be the ones I'd run. Fst73 its no different than parking your beautifully restored car in a tiny parking spot at wal mart. First off you don't, second you do what you can to avoid dipshits that may screw up your car and third if you get road rash on your rims, maybe you shouldn't have anything that you think you might F up. Just my friendly words of advice not trying to be a dick.

not black in the center but this is a 17x11 with a 325-50-17. thats 12.5" wide and 28" tall.

sliders019.jpg

Looks sick young gun. What's the widest tire you can get on a 10" wheel? 305?315?

Looks sick young gun. What's the widest tire you can get on a 10" wheel? 305?315?

mine are 325's on an 11" wheel. my side wall is even with the wheel lip. you could put the 325's on a 10" wheel no prob. i went 11" wide because it jumped from 9.5-11" there was no 10" with my wheels. i would prefer a 10" rim.

Here is mine with 18x9/12s with leaf springs. 275s front 335s rear. If your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly bear.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 4,046
  • 025.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,545
Fronts are 5.8" bs and they clear the tierod by going around it since they are an 18. The rears are 9.2" bs and I have a 67 B body rearend which is approximately 1" wider per side.

I had a problem picking wheels for my project.Wanted something different and that went with the square body lines of the darts so I just ordered the Showwheels Thrashstar black spoke polished outer section from JD wheels

Attachments

• 898789_20.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 990
I had a problem picking wheels for my project.Wanted something different and that went with the square body lines of the darts so I just ordered the Showwheels Thrashstar black spoke polished outer section from JD wheels

thats a good looking wheel. got any pics of them on the car?

-
Back