Help/Suggestions! 1967 Valiant Front Windshield

-

Signet100459

Reaction score
Hi, FABO! I'm looking for the some advice on replacing my front windshield. Just curious if there are any compatible windshields and seals from Dodge or Chrysler models? Everything i've found is out of my budget :( I've searched but nothing much for a 4dr Valiant! Thanks

Have you checked with a regular windshield place? I was looking all over for a windshield for my 64 Barracuda, except for an auto glass place because I didn't think they'd have one. My ex walked into an auto glass shop and asked them, they got it in a couple days, and it was only a couple hundred installed for brand new glass with tint at the top.

Yup, about six months ago! I called all the local glass shop in town and nothing :/ I've found cheap glass online but everything says it's only for 2dr, not 4dr

Oh. When I used the mobile site, it didn't say that. Now that I used the desktop site, it does. Try calling and see if they can get it.

i have a 2 door valiant and can't find a windshield either. from what i have found out is the 2 and four door sedans use the same windshield where the coupe or hardtop cars are around 2" too short in height. i found that one out the hard way.

-
Back