HELP...trim resto 66 dart gt vert.

-

pyrojim

Reaction score
Well, after several hours of beating myself up on a single piece of trim, I've decided to send it out because I wasn't sure I'd live long enough to finish it. I'm trying to find someone local (Chicago area) with a good reputation. It will be a complete restoration, chrome, stainless and all of the the aluminum parts. Most are around 75 to 80%
Needless to say, it'a a lot.
Bill at Special Ts did my buddy's 67 GTX and did good but I'd like more than one opinion.
Any input is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks
JIm
If you're uncomfortable putting a scathing review up, feel free to pm me.

Well, after several hours of beating myself up on a single piece of trim, I've decided to send it out because I wasn't sure I'd live long enough to finish it. I'm trying to find someone local (Chicago area) with a good reputation. It will be a complete restoration, chrome, stainless and all of the the aluminum parts. Most are around 75 to 80%
Needless to say, it'a a lot.
Bill at Special Ts did my buddy's 67 GTX and did good but I'd like more than one opinion.
Any input is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks
JIm
If you're uncomfortable putting a scathing review up, feel free to pm me.

heheh! you can see why they charge a ton of money now can't ya. It does take some work to get them cleaned up. it is a time consuming project. I'll not talk about how many hours I have into mine (but it's a lot) I just wish I could do it as fast and as nice as Waggin does. heck he makes it look easy and I know it AIN'T.

heheh! you can see why they charge a ton of money now can't ya. It does take some work to get them cleaned up. it is a time consuming project. I'll not talk about how many hours I have into mine (but it's a lot) I just wish I could do it as fast and as nice as Waggin does. heck he makes it look easy and I know it AIN'T.

Thanks for the insight Kurt.
I really do appreciate it!

-
Back