Help- vehicle these seats come out of?

-

Danco

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need your expertise in finding out what car these seats come out of. They seem to be mopar (cuda,charger?) but not quite sure. they are in great shape. they have a dial to release the seat back to enable entry to rear of car. I want to sell but I need to identify them first. these are the photos of the seats. hope you can help
thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0040.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCF0041.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCF0042.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCF0044.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 153
Those did not come out of any "back then" Cuda. "Modern stuff." Sorry, I've no idea

They are not Old Mopar seats. Unless someone added a bunh of padding on the sides. Shoul be newer seats

I suspect that these are not that recent just because of the way they mount and (I forgot pic) the squiggly spring that supports the foam pad on the seat cushion.
thanks

They are out of a dodge rampage about 83 or close to it.
Those are actually a well built seat, comfy and grab a hold of ya and keep you planted.
Have a muscle car look but bolstered very well. I put a similar set in a short box dodge truck
after going with a 440 many years ago. No more sliding across the cab. Was a big improvement over the factory bench. Mine came out of a omni but were basicly the same
seat.
Would look great in a duster with a recover to better match the rear seat.
Hope they find a good new home.

thanks ssba you nailed it. did a little research after your reply
I knew I could rely on you guys.

Sadly after 35 years in the upholstery business I seem to have stored much of this
kind of seat trivia. Glad it helps someone out once in awhile.

I am just glad that after 35 years in the business that you still have it, lol, and are still willing to assist us gear heads with your knowledge:)

-
Back