Help wanted!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for pictures of papertags and ink stamps on radions AM and AM/FM radios for 1964, 1965 and 1966 Darts. The pictures will be in a reference manual. Thanks for the help.

See picture of the markings in the DonPal photo gallery (most recently added photo).

There is another stamp on the side of the radio next to the VH just under the SERIAL NO.
Upside down digits 334117 also backwards starting with the upside down 7. My camera cannot take a picture this close however & it has high reflections from the shiny radio case...Don

See picture of the markings in the DonPal photo gallery (most recently added photo).

There is another stamp on the side of the radio next to the VH just under the SERIAL NO.
Upside down digits 334117 also backwards starting with the upside down 7. My camera cannot take a picture this close however & it has high reflections from the shiny radio case...Don

Do you know if there was any papertag around the antenna cable around the connection to the radio? Newer Abodies had a papertag showing part#. I'm not sure about 64 to 66 cars!

I checked for a paper tag around the antenna cable at the radio connection on two different low mileage 65 Darts and found no paper tag.

However on one of the 65 Darts I found it had a black tape wrap just before the connector which held a small black thin metal object that could have clamped around something in the past.

I have a new camera, with better closeup capabilities coming in about two weeks & will try taking a picture for you of the black thin metal that is similiar to an electrical clamp used when doing wiring repairs.....maybe a tag was clamped by this at one time?

I checked for a paper tag around the antenna cable at the radio connection on two different low mileage 65 Darts and found no paper tag.

However on one of the 65 Darts I found it had a black tape wrap just before the connector which held a small black thin metal object that could have clamped around something in the past.

I have a new camera, with better closeup capabilities coming in about two weeks & will try taking a picture for you of the black thin metal that is similiar to an electrical clamp used when doing wiring repairs.....maybe a tag was clamped by this at one time?

Did you get a chance to shoot a picture?

No Paper Tag's on either 65 radio's that I have. The one in the car and the one I took Pic's of.

It wont let me post the pics to a gallery. PM me your e-mail and I'll send direct.

-
Back