Help wanted!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of NOS heater hoses for my 65 Dart. Have any of you one owners seen if there is any markings or stampings on the hoses?

I'm also looking for an upper and lower radiator hoses. I have seen the markings on them. But where to find them?

Have I asked for a by-pass hose? They seems to have a special pattern molded into the rubber.

I'm also looking for a NOS fuel line from the fuel pump to the fuel filter. Also need the fuel line from the fuel filter to the carb. I'm pretty sure it's the same on the newer 340s!!!! Comments? and where to find them?

The hose from the PCV valve to the carb, does it have any markings? Can't find any on my car!

Any help is gladly appriciated.

Email Jack, ask him if his would be correct.

http://www.jacksautoparts.com/catalog/heating.html
Heater Hose Set
5/8 and 1/2 Correct Mopar Logo
and ribs, Specify car when ordering
$64.95 set

Jacks Auto Parts
1820 Route 9, Unit 10
Toms River, NJ 08755
(732)505-2140
1-800-870-6402
Fax:(732)505-2142
Contact E-Mail

[email protected]

heaterhose.jpg

Best of luck, I still say you need a time machine. ;)
You car should be Very Nice when done. :)

Lee caveman

I'm looking for a set of NOS heater hoses for my 65 Dart. Have any of you one owners seen if there is any markings or stampings on the hoses?

I'm also looking for an upper and lower radiator hoses. I have seen the markings on them. But where to find them?

Have I asked for a by-pass hose? They seems to have a special pattern molded into the rubber.

I'm also looking for a NOS fuel line from the fuel pump to the fuel filter. Also need the fuel line from the fuel filter to the carb. I'm pretty sure it's the same on the newer 340s!!!! Comments? and where to find them?

The hose from the PCV valve to the carb, does it have any markings? Can't find any on my car!

Any help is gladly appriciated.

-
Back