HELP! what do I do?

-
If I were you, I would pretend to go. Sell the tickets to someone who really wants to go and then use some of the money to go someplace that weekend and do something else car related.. like buying a old car and dragging it home. :) Tell the wife that you hated the crowd, so you left and found this neat car for sale. :tongue5:

I would go for sure....you will kick yourself in the a$$ if you do not go. I know I am like you, I am not that big a fan either BUT,,, this is the Daytona 500!! It's like the Superbowl! A buddy of mine went and he said the experience is just something that you cannot describe. Way different that on the t.v. It's the whole experience I guess, plus, Daytona beach is a real nice place to visit.

Personally, I'd rather have a vasectomy without anesthetic than go to the Daytona 500! (Or the Super Bowl, actually.)

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will be going. Already invited a buddy to go so she's getting out of it

Go to Daytona. Sell tickets. Spend the weekend with your buddy swimming/shooting/hiking/fishing/whatever. Problem solved.

I went to the 91 Daytona 500...it was an experience of a life time. Drove 16 hrs to get there, drank like sailors on leave, went to the race with infield passes then drove 16 hrs home to be back at work on Monday morning. Good times

It is the thought that counts. you asshole do you realize how many guys would kill to get that gift. If you are that anal sell the tickets to a friend and go spend the day at a strip bar go home and make love to a woman who was thinking of giving you a once in a livetime gift. You got to be joking with us.

Some guys would kill for a Carribean cruise...I'd rather have a wisdom tooth removed! Some women would love a day at a spa...if I gave that to my wife, she might have me committed!

That would have been a memory I would have only wanted to share with my wife. To hell with everybody else.

When my wife and I were first dating she got invited to a Indy car race. Now I'm a die hard drag race fan. I went,, and loved it.For the sound alone it was worth it. I thought I would be bored.Boy was I wrong.

-
Back