Help with Roller Rockers

-

gsone1

Reaction score
Who has the best medium priced roller rockers for a 360 engine? want to upgrade because stock ones are noisy and move around side to side....Have seen cheap one's on ebay but don't want something cheap if it's junk.....Thanks for your input

You should definitely get some shims for that side to side play. But I went down this route and you buy good ones or you don't,rock bottom - five to six hundred dollars.
Who has the best medium priced roller rockers for a 360 engine? want to upgrade because stock ones are noisy and move around side to side....Have seen cheap one's on ebay but don't want something cheap if it's junk.....Thanks for your input

Well I was just doing a little research on the subject and I thought when I looked up the Pro Comp they were like five hundred and some-odd dollars and that's about what I paid for my (huge knockers) LOL voice command that's what it said when I tried my voice command LOL) Hughes rockers? And now I go on to their website and they're like $739! What happened? I don't remember paying anything like that...

Well I was just doing a little research on the subject and I thought when I looked up the Pro Comp they were like five hundred and some-odd dollars and that's about what I paid for my (huge knockers) LOL voice command that's what it said when I tried my voice command LOL) Hughes rockers? And now I go on to their website and they're like $739! What happened? I don't remember paying anything like that...

Order the Comps thru Autozone when they have a 20% discount or more. I picked up mine Comp pro magnums for 30% off or just over $400.00 shipped to my door. I bought some D453 Dougs headers at the same time. Shipping was free for my entire order too.

I agree 100% with the Comp recommendation. They are nice.

-
Back