Help with seat Identification 67-69 Dart Buckets

-

motobro

Reaction score
I bought this project from someone else, he said the seats were from a 67 Dart GT.
I want to get new foam and covers but need to know the year.
The seats are complete with the adjustable frames.
Is there a part number stamped somewhere ?
What do you guys think ?????
What year are they ?

Attachments

• dart seat 1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 194
  • dart seat 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 211
  • dart seat 3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 220
Those are 100% 67 dart seats. If you toss the covers save the emblems. They are worth a few bucks.

No gt emblem. I have a 67 dart gt. I have the exact same seats. My car was missing back seat when I got it and I paid 50 for a set of the emblems. I'm pretty sure the frames are the same and you can order new covers for your year cuda. Take a look at legendary auto interiors web site. They show all the models and years.

the seat backs have the wide plastic with trim and there is no latch on the back to go forward .....like said above 100% 67

I don't have a 67 but I have a 68 and 9 and my seats are different. 68 and 9 are actually the same hardware wise.

67 is actually a core match to 66 but have different tracks.

those you have there have that 67 only emblem in there too. :D

They are 67 Dart GT seats. Check www.legendary.com if you have any doubts.

X2 on save the emblems. If you decide to go with a repro-cover, you'll need to re-use the emblems as they are not in reproduction as far as I know. Seat foam for the lower cushion is available from Legendary as well.

Are the seat tracks different between the model years? I have a similar set that came with my 68 Barracuda. The seats were to convert the interior to black from the gold ones in the car. They have different tracks than the set of buckets that were originally in the Barracuda.

not sure about all years being the same but many are though. A body B-body and E-body are different though some of the seats are the same frame wise.

Are the seat tracks different between the model years? I have a similar set that came with my 68 Barracuda. The seats were to convert the interior to black from the gold ones in the car. They have different tracks than the set of buckets that were originally in the Barracuda.

Those are 100% 67 dart seats. If you toss the covers save the emblems. They are worth a few bucks.

X3

Had a 67 GT once. After sitting in the CA sun all day, those emblems would burn a hole in the back of your shirt. A good argument for seat covers.

-
Back