help with some dodge dart ID

-

65cudalover

Reaction score
My friend has two dodge darts sitting behind his garage that need a home and some love. One is a 1968 dart gt that has no motor but was a small block, 273 4 speed car. He could not read build plate but vin # is LP23D72321101. I also know this is no good without some pictures which I will get this weekend when I go there to do the brakes on my Jeep. I have convinced him a mopar lover will want one or both of these cars to have some fun. I have no time or money or I would already be jumping on them. My 65 cuda takes up all spare funds for now. I will get back in a few days with pictures and more information! Cars are in Charles County Md. not far from Pautuxent river bridge. Just looking for a head start on info with this vin#.

My friend has two dodge darts sitting behind his garage that need a home and some love. One is a 1968 dart gt that has no motor but was a small block, 273 4 speed car. He could not read build plate but vin # is LP23D72321101. I also know this is no good without some pictures which I will get this weekend when I go there to do the brakes on my Jeep. I have convinced him a mopar lover will want one or both of these cars to have some fun. I have no time or money or I would already be jumping on them. My 65 cuda takes up all spare funds for now. I will get back in a few days with pictures and more information! Cars are in Charles County Md. not far from Pautuxent river bridge. Just looking for a head start on info with this vin#.

I decoded the VIN LP23D72321101 as:

The Vehicle Identification Number LP23D72321101 is from a 1967 Dodge Dart (2 door hardtop, in the Premium price class). It ws built with a 273ci V8 2bbl (LA motor) engine at the Hamtramck, MI assembly plant (build sequence number 321101).

So its 67 not 68. If the other is 68 Dart GT, I might interested since I just hour away

-
Back